Washington D.C, May 2014.
Genpharm is proud to have been an associate sponsor for the third consecutive year of the World Orphan Drug Congress US, which concluded its 3 days event the past week.
The largest global commercial gathering, attracted more than 600 orphan drug and rare disease professionals from around the globe, who came together to develop new strategies and partnerships to advance orphan drug development and patient access.
The meeting included insightful roundtable discussions, 1-2-1 partnering opportunities and key note addresses covered several topics including:
- Latest orphan drug launches and research pipeline
- Regulatory considerations
- Pricing and coverage
- Patient group roles in advancing research through collaboration
- Rare disease awareness campaigning and community development
- Early access to orphan drugs – the rationale, challenges and options available
- Proactive solutions for rare disease registry implementation
Genpharm actively participated in the sessions including a roundtable discussion focused on exploring the MENA market potential and showcased the region as an untapped market for orphan drug companies, promoted our expertise and leadership in the region.
Kindly join us for more insights at the WODC Europe in November 2014 in Brussels