- Aspire Educational Series: Mitochondrial Myopathy (MM)- Part 13
- Mitochondrial myopathy is a collective term for diseases related to defective mitochondria in cells, which are energy factories found inside almost all...
- Aspire Educational Series-Emery: Dreifuss Muscular Dystrophy (EDMD)- Part 12
Emery-Dreifuss muscular dystrophy (EDMD) is one of nine types of muscular dystrophy, a group of genetic, degenerative diseases primarily affecting voluntary...
- Aspire Educational Series: Myotonic Dystrophy (MD)- Part 11
- Myotonic dystrophy is part of a group of inherited disorders called muscular dystrophies. It is the most common form of muscular dystrophy that begins...
- His Excellency Sheikh Nahyan bin Mubarak Al Nahyan honoring Genpharm for their role in raising awareness on Rare Disease and for their contribution on Rare Disease Day
- March 3rd, 2017
His Excellency Sheikh Nahyan bin Mubarak Al Nahyan, Minister of Culture and the development of knowledge, president...
- Aspire Educational Series: Spinal-Bulbar Muscular Atrophy (SBMA)- Part 10
- Spinal Bulbar Muscular Atrophy (SBMA) or Kennedy's Disease is an inherited adult-onset, slowly progressing neuromuscular disorder characterized by the...
- COMPANY ANNOUNCEMENT; Admedus and Genpharm get approval & first sales in Saudi Arabia
- Brisbane, Australia 28th February 2017
Approval in Saudi Arabia expands access to key Middle East and North Africa (MENA) market
- Princess Al-Jawhara Center for Molecular Medicine of the University of the Arabian Gulf in cooperation with Genpharm conducted a lecture on the latest updates on Genetic Myopathies
Bahrain News Agency
Princess Al-Jawhara Center for Molecular Medicine of the University of the Arabian Gulf in cooperation with Genpharm...
- Partner News: Augusto Mitidieri, Sintetica CEO awarded Best European CEO for 2016
- 20th Feb 2017
Augusto Mitidieri, CEO of Sintetica, awarded European CEO of the year for 2016 by Small Business Awards
For full article, Please visit https://issuu.com/aiglobalmedia/docs/corp_vis_december_2016/50
- ASPIRE Educational Series: Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease (CMT)- Part 9
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth (CMT) disease is one of the most common inherited neuromuscular disorders that affect the peripheral nerves. The disease is named for...
- The National- News: Young Arabs could benefit from UAE genes discovery
- 17th Feb 2017
Mutation may hold key to treatment of hereditary illnesses
ABU DHABI // UAE scientists have uncovered genetic mutations that are responsible...
- ASPIRE Educational Series: Pompe Disease- Part 8
- Pompe disease is a rare, inherited and often fatal disorder that causes progressive muscle weakness and loss of muscle tissue. It is caused by the deficiency...
- ASPIRE Educational Series: Myasthenia Gravis (MG)- Part 7
- Myasthenia gravis is a chronic autoimmune neuromuscular disease characterized by varying degrees of weakness of the skeletal (voluntary) muscles of the...
- Aspire Educational Series: Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)- Part 6
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), also known as Lou Gehrig's disease and Motor Neuron Disease (MND), is a progressive neurodegenerative disease that...
- ASPIRE Educational Series: Friedreich’s Ataxia (FA)- Part 5
- Friedreich's ataxia (also called FA or FRDA) is a rare, debilitating, degenerative neuro-muscular disorder with a mean age of onset between 10 and 15 years.
- ASPIRE Educational Series: GNE Myopathy- Part 4
- GNE Myopathy is a rare, severe and progressive muscle disease that affects both the upper and lower limbs in adults. GNE Myopathy is caused due to a deficiency...
- ASPIRE Educational Series- Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA)- Part 3
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA) is an autosomal recessive neuromuscular disease affecting the part of the nervous system that controls voluntary muscle movement....
- ASPIRE Educational Series- An Introduction to Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD)- Part 2
- The muscular dystrophies are a group of inherited disorders described by progressive muscle degeneration and weakness. Of the 9 muscular dystrophies, Duchenne...
- Genpharm AWARDED THE MEA MARKETS 2016 best Pharmaceutical company
- United Kingdom, 2016- MEA Markets magazine announces the winners of the 2016 Business Awards.
The Middle East & Africa is one of the world’s most...
- PTC Therapeutics Receives France’s 2016 Prix Galien for Translarna™
- Award recognizes scientific innovation of first approved drug for underlying cause of nonsense mutation Duchenne muscular dystrophy
The award in the Medicines...
- ASPIRE educational series: What is a NeuroMuscular Disease (NMD)- Part 1
- A neuromuscular disease (NMD) is a disorder that affects the peripheral nervous system.
The principle effect of neuromuscular disorders is therefore...
- The First Global Paediatric Conference
- Dubai, December 2 – 4, 2016
Under the Patronage of Her Royal Highness Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein, The First Global Pediatric Conference, 2016 was...
- CARDIOCEL® RECEIVES MARKET APPROVAL IN UAE
- Dubai, 21st November 2016
Admedus and partner Genpharm receive marketing approval in UAE
Initial orders for CardioCel® in UAE received
- Genpharm embarks on a public campaign to raise awareness on Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD)
Dubai, Nov 17th 2016
Watch the interview of Dr. AbdulAziz Al Saman, consultant neuro-pediatrician as he explains on the MBC morning program,...
- Study over 2,200 patients confirms high accuracy of PrenaTest® for fetal trisomies
- Bonn/Konstanz, November 14, 2016 – LifeCodexx AG today announced final top line results from a prospective Post-Market Clinical Follow-up study (PMCF)...
- Genpharm Sponsoring at the WORLD SOCIETY FOR PEDIATRIC AND CONGENITAL HEART SURGERY- WSPCHS
- 27th - 30th October, 2016
This premier gathering of the largest professional organization in the world dedicated to pediatric and congenital cardiac...
- Genpharm supporting the 6th International Genetic Disorders Conference
- 26th- 28th October 2016
This landmark event pioneers innovation and collaboration across the Genetics fileds, attracting more than 1,500 delegates annually.
- Boston CEO and Bio Meetings, USA
- Genpharm management have successfully completed the US tour of 2016.
The Health Sciences CEO Boston gathering was followed by the annual Biotechnology...
- Boston, 2nd of June 2016
- Genpharm is proud to have been part of this year’s Boston Biotech CEO gathering.
The event is a yearly invitation-only networking forum for industry...
- Genpharm Awards Outstanding Employees for 2015
- During the cycle meeting, selected employees were awarded for their performance and for living the Genpharm values.
Join us in congratulating this exclusive...
- Genpharm is the proud sponsor of the 1st Paediatric Neurology Society
- Genpharm is the proud sponsor of the first Paediatric Neurology Society, taking place March 1-3, 2016.
The agenda focuses on neurological disorders...
- Genpharm 2016 Cycle Meeting
- Dubai, 29th February 2016
Genpharm has completed its 2016 annual cycle meeting in Fujeira, UAE. The organisation came together to reflect on 2015 and...
- To Mark 2016 Rare Disease Day in MENA
- UAE to mark the Rare Disease Day, 100 cyclists were set off from the Bikers Café on Jumeirah Beach Road at 2pm to the Dubai Creek Park.
- The A to Z of how medicines are developed
- Focus on education and training to increase the capacity and capability of patients to understand and contribute to medicines research and development...
- Genpharm First Sales of CardioCel in the Middle East and North African (MENA) region
- The first sales of CardioCel in the Middle East and North African (MENA) region. The initial sales of CardioCel have come through an early access program...
- Genpharm and randstad
- Genpharm and randstad discuss the MENA pharmaceutical industry and the key challenges in attracting and retaining talents. Candidates have been recommended...
- Genpharm features in CEO REPORT GULF2020: MENA Orphan Drug Sector expected to boom
- The Founders and Managing Partners Mr. Karim Smaira and Mr. Kamel Ghammachi discuss the outlook of the Orphan Drug market in the MENA region. They explain...
- Join LAND for Hope: a support group for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy patients in the MENA region
Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD) is a genetic disease that is reported to occur in 1 out of 3,500 live male births. It is due to a mutation in the dystrophin...
- Genpharm Awards First Marquee Employee
- Dubai, September 22 2015
The Genpharm family has handed today its first Achievement Award to Ashwathy Anil.
Ashwathy was the first staff...
- Medical Experts Gather to Discuss Neuropharmagen and Pharmacogenetic Advances in CNS
Dubai, September 12 2015
Close to forty Neuro-phsychatrists from the GCC met to discuss the latest advances in genetic research and their...
- The BIO International Convention in Philadelphia – June 15th to 18th.
- Genpharm is at the BIO International Convention held in Philadelphia during June 15th to 18th. The event represents over 1000 companies, academic institutions,...
- Genpharm & AB Biotics Partner to Commercialize Neuropharmagen® in MENA
- Genpharm Services and AB Biotics have announced today that they have entered into an exclusive agreement for commercialization of their breakthrough pharmacogenetics...
- Genpharm opens offices in the Boston Biotech Hub
- Dubai, April 30th, 2015
Genpharm announced today that it has opened its office in the Boston Biotech hub, giving its operations a global reach.
- Genpharm and Admedus Partner to commercialize CardioCel® in the MENA region
- Dubai, 22nd April 2015
Genpharm and Admedus announced an agreement on the commercialization of CardioCel®. Under the terms of the agreement Genpharm...
- Genpharm and Genzyme extend their on-going collaboration in the field of MS
- Dubai, March 16th 2015 Genpharm and Genzyme extend their on-going collaboration in Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region in the field of Multiple...
- Genpharm Announces New Executive Board
- Dubai, January 10th 2015
Genpharm Announces New Executive Board
Following the successful completion of a first financial round and the series A capital...
- Genpharm Awards Best Achiever for 2014
- Dubai, December 31st 2014
Genpharm Awards Best Achiever for 2014
As we pull the curtain on 2014, our first annual Best Achiever award goes to...
- Genpharm 2014 Annual Meeting
- Salalah, December 20th 2014
Genpharm 2014 Annual Meeting
Genpharm’s team met recently to discuss the company’s vision, strategies and objectives...
- Genpharm Inaugurates regional office in Dubai’s Business Bay
- Dubai, 9th December 2014
Genpharm Inaugurates regional office in Dubai’s Business Bay
The Genpharm team inaugurated their new regional offices...
- Genpharm and Genzyme Launch the 1st ASPIRE MS Research Grant in Middle East
- Dubai, Sunday October 19th, 2014
The first Middle East and North Africa Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis- MENACTRIMS came...
- Genpharm Expands into Women’s Health and Fertility with Finox Agreement
- Dubai, 1 September 2014,
Genpharm Services and the Swiss pharmaceutical company Finox Biotech, have signed a multiyear agreement for the commercialization...
- Genpharm supports fund-raising event for the Lebanese MS Patient Association.
- Beirut, 19th August 2014, The Lebanese MS Patient Association was establsihed in 2012. It aims to raise awareness amongst the different segments of the...
- Finox & Save the Children Announce €0.10 donation for every Bemfola®
- Finox Biotech (Finox AG) and Save the Children Switzerland announced today a wide ranging collaboration including the agreement that for every Bemfola®...
- The BIO International Convention in San Diego – June 23rd to 26th.
- Genpharm is attending the BIO International Convention held in San Diego during June 23rd to 26th. The event represents over 1000 companies, academic institutions,...
- Genpharm Extends collaboration with World Orphan Drug Congress(WODC)
- Washington D.C, May 2014.
Genpharm is proud to have been an associate sponsor for the third consecutive year of the World Orphan Drug Congress US, which...
- Sintetica & Genpharm sign Baclofen® agreement for Middle East
- Dubai, January 5th 2014
Sintetica,a Swiss pharmaceutical company and a leader in the field of pain management and injectable anesthetics, and Genpharm,...
- MENA Biotechnology & Biosimilars Forum
The MENA Biotechnology & Biosimilars Forum was held in Dubai on December 9th 2013, in association with the Financial Times and Gulf Pharmaceutical...
- Gulf News Leadership 2014 Magazine Features Genpharm
- Dubai, 28 November 2014.
Genpharm is featured today in the Gulf News "Leadership 2014" business supplement for innovative and successful businesses.
- Aspire 2013
- Dubai, Oct. 2013
Close to 90 delegates converged from all over Middle East and North Africa, to the first ever ASPIRE (Annual Summit on Progress In...
- Orphan Drug Meeting in Europe
- Genpharm is proud to have been an associate sponsor, for the second consecutive year, of the Orphan Drug Meeting Europe, held in Geneva this past week.
- Pharmaceutical Executive Features Genpharm: Focus Interview
- Genpharm's management was the focus of the Pharmaceutical Executive Report on the UAE and the rest of the Middle East region in this issue of October 2013.
- The Arab Business Club hosted its first Annual Healthcare Summit
- The Arab Business Club, a leading network of Arab Business Leaders and investors, hosted its first Annual Healthcare Summit on September 25th in the UAE.
- Middle East Pharma Markets Continue to Soar: Here’s Why?
- Both the regional pharmaceutical market and the healthcare sector at large in the MENA region continue to show impressive growth numbers.
- EC approves AUBAGIO® for use in RMS
- In Another regulatory milestone, Aubagio® (Teriflunomide) was approved by the European Commission (EC) for use in the treatment of Relapsing Multiple...
- Genpharm and Genzyme Aubagio ® agreement for the MENA region
- Genpharm and Genzyme, A Sanofi Company have agreed on a multiyear partnership to register and launch Aubagio® in the MENA region for the treatment of...
- Juxtapid Sales Soar
- Aegerion Pharmaceuticals has a conference call on July 30, 2013, to review the 2nd Quarter financial results and recent progress with the launch of orphan...
- Orphan Drug Market Shows Steady Growth
A recent report by Kalorama predicts major growth in the global Orphan Drugs market;
"The world orphan drug market reached $ 61 billion in...
- Prenatest studies: Early prenatal diagnosis at higher accuracy of 99.8%
- Improved PrenaTest® provides early knowledge for high risk pregnancies
PrenaTest® can now be performed after the ninth week of pregnancy
- The 4th Annual Orphan Drug Meeting Europe
- Genpharm Sponsors the 4th Annual Orphan Drug Meeting Europe! Joins us in Geneva for the latest research, Development and partnering opportunities.
- Multiyear agreement with Aegerion Pharmaceuticals
- Genpharm Services announced today that it has entered into a multiyear agreement with Aegerion Pharmaceuticals for the commercialization of Juxtapid®...
- Genpharm supports World Multiple Sclerosis Day
- Abu Dhabi, June 1st 2013
Genpharm joined the global celebrations for World MultipleSclerosis (MS) Day organized by UAE MSSupport group.
- 1st Multiple Sclerosis Update in the UAE
Abu Dhabi, 18th May 2013,
The Emirati Medical Association (EMA) held on the 18th of May the first Multiple Sclerosis Update for the UAE in...
- Orphan Drug Meeting USA 2013
- Washington DC, April 12th 2013
The Orphan Drug meeting US has completed today the three days agenda. Six hundred delegates have attended the largest commercial...
- Middle East Obstetric and Gynecology Congress in Dubai
During the second day of the ongoing Middle East Obstetric and Gynecology Congress in Dubai, Genpharm sponsored a CME conference on the Non-Invasive...
- Genpharm Adopts Its Corporate Values
- The Genpharm Team met in a workshop specifically designed to discuss and create the company's values. The meeting was moderated by Genyx, a consultancy...
- Prenatest® Launched During Rare Disease Day in Bahrain
On the occasion of the Worldwide Rare Disease Day, Genpharm Services, a regional pharmaceutical marketing company providing Market Access in the MENA...
- Stallergenes SA and Genpharm Services Extend Collaboration to Egypt
- Building on their successful partnership in the United Arab Emirates, Stallergenes SA and Genpharm Services have announced today that they have extended...
- 6th Rare Disease Day on February 28th, 2013
February 28, 2013 marks the sixth international Rare Disease Day coordinated by EURORDIS at the international level and National Alliances of Rare...
- An Attractive Opportunity for Rare Disease and Healthcare Companies
The MENA region is very diverse, but one thing the countries in this region have in common is that their economies show sustainable emerging markets-type...
- Genpharm Joins the Swiss Biotech Association
- Genpharm Services has announced that it joined the Swiss Biotech Association (SBA).
Switzerland is a well established center for European Biotechnology...
- Genpharm Sponsors the Orphan Drug Meeting USA 2013
- Genpharm Services has announced today that it is an associate sponsor of the World Orphan Drug Congress USA 2013. The World Orphan Drug Congress is the...
- Genpharm Raises Awareness on Allergic Rhinitis and Allergic Asthma
- Genpharm Services and Stallergenes, gathered in Dubai members of the ENT Society & the Emirates Respiratory & Allergy Society (ERAS), to discuss...
- Genpharm Innovates at the Emirates Obs-Gyne & Fertility Forum 2012
- Dubai (UAE) – Genpharm Services, has made its presence felt at the internationally CME accredited, 2012 edition of the Emirates Obstetrics-Gynecologists...
- Genpharm, LifeCodexx and Biogen Medical Agree to Launch Prenatest
- Genpharm Services, LifeCodexx and Biogen Medical announce distribution agreements to make PrenaTest® available in Turkey and in the Middle – East.
- Genpharm at the 33rd Annual SICOT Gathering
- Dubai (UAE) – The 33rd edition of the Société Internationale de Chirurgie Orthopédique et de Traumatologie (SICOT) has just concluded its proceedings...
- Genpharm at the 3rd Annual World Orphan Drug Congress
- Geneva (Switzerland)– November 30, 2012 – The biggest annual European gathering assembling companies specialized in the development and commercialization...
- Genpharm at Eye for Pharma EM Summit
- Genpharm Delivers Keynote Speech at Eye for Pharma EM Summit
Berlin (Germany), November 13, 2012,
Genpharm Services’ CEO, Mr. Karim Smaira, delivered...
- Genpharm Signs Agreement for Commercialization of ChondroCelect
- Genpharm signs agreement for commercialization of ChondroCelect in the Middle East
November 13, 2012,
Genpharm Services FZ-LLC, a pharmaceutical marketing...
- Stallergenes SA and Genpharm Services
- Stallergenes SA and Genpharm Services Sign an Exclusive Agreement for the Promotion of the Range of Allergen-Immunotherapy (AIT) Treatments in the UAE
- Emirati-Swiss Friendship Council Meet
- Zayed bin Sultan bin Khalifa receives members of the Organizing Committee and Advisory Board of the Emirati-Swiss Friendship Council
Dubai, 24th October...
- Leadership Deep Dive
From left:Dr. Richard Boyatzis, Professor and Faculty Lead at Case Western Reserve University Karim Smaira, CEO and Founder of GENPHARM Services Edward...
- Website Launch
- Dubai, UAE
Genpharm Services announces the launch of its official website to supplement its current operations as a leader in the MENA pharmaceutical...